Sahara trekking tour 3 days. Morocco camel trekking. Desert trek Morocco. Morocco trek.
Day 1: Departure from M’hamid – Sahara trekking – Ouled Driss – Lahnaniche
The departure for this Sahara trekking tour of 3 days is in the morning at M’hamid.
Your guides are waiting on-site with camels already loaded provisions. After getting acquainted and stored your luggage, you go in the Morocco desert. The Sahara trekking tour will take you through Ouled Driss and by a vast desert plateau.
You enjoy the beautiful landscapes that unfold the Sahara. Trekking in the desert and camel ride follow one another … After lunch in the shade of tamaris, you continue your hike in the Morocco desert. At the end of the day, you will arrive at Lahnaniche. Sunscreen in the desert. You set up the tents for the night. Dinner around the fire.
Day 2: Lahnanaiche – trek in the Sahara – Oum Mazmou
For this second day in the desert, we planned a trek in the Sahara to Oued Naam. The Sahara trekking tour will continue after lunch to the dunes of Oum Mamzou. Since the beginning of your Morocco desert trek, you have been able to enjoy the different faces of the Sahara (desert plateau, dunes …) Once arrived in Oum Mamzou, you climb the mobile desert camp for the night you spend on the spot.
Day 3: Oum Mamzou – end of your Sahara trekking tour – return to M’hamid
After breakfast, guided by the nomads, the caravan will gently advance on the way back. You cross the hamada of Drâa before arriving at Ouled Driss. Your Morocco camel trekking continues to M’hamid. You will arrive in our desert camp at the end of the day. Dinner and overnight at the desert camp.
*Optional, Morocco desert camp :
• You can spend the night before your departure trek in our desert camp located in M’hamid. It is recommended, the day before departure for your hike in the desert, to sleep either in M’hamid or in the surroundings.
• You can also stay at the desert camp for an extra night on the day of your return trek.
How to reach M’hamid for the Morocco desert trek program?
Several solutions exist :
- By bus. Bus lines provide transport to M’hamid and this of the main cities: Ouarzazate, Marrakech …
- You can also opt for a shared / private taxi trip.
- We can arrange the transfer to the desert (private or in a group) by making you enjoy a visit of the beautiful Drâa Valley, typical villages, kasbahs, and the palm grove … if you are interested in this option, contact us for more information.